you posted something offensive on the internet now you’re getting attacked for it. now what?
"wow just because i said this little thing doesn’t mean i should be getting hate mail-"
"the social justice bloggers on this site really need to fucking calm down-"
"thank you for everyone who hasn’t sent me hate and is supporting me through these hard times-"
stop stop sto p STO P
- fuckin recognize that you made a mistake and it was ignorant for you to put it on the internet. dont be a little bitch and start crying about it. own up to that shit
- A P O L O GI Z E. no bullshit. no whining. just a simple statement of apology.
- but what you dont want to add to your apology is “i didnt mean to offend anyone though!!!” it doesn’t matter what your intentions were! you made a mistake and the minute you start playing victim and crying over it is when your apology goes to crap.
- dont you dare respond to or even look at asks from people who tell you that other people need to calm down and its not a big deal. it is a big deal and by you publicly posting all those supportive messages on your blog SHOWS that you actually feel like a victim for being an asshole. just dont do it.
- real simple. just fucking apologize. say you’ve learned from it. ignore your flooding inbox.
- move the fuck on